Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My Wedding Bouquet has been preserved!! So Amazing!!!



I have never met another person that has the wonderful privilege of having their wedding bouquet preserved. I have seen wedding bouquets that have lost all their color, the petals falling all over the dresser each time it is bumped and a smell that should not be coming from such a beautiful bouquet that brought to life the white backdrop we like to call the wedding dress. The bouquet brings the bride into the color palette chosen to represent a soothing, formal, and rich experience. Without the bouquet the bride sticks out in an unpleasant way. I loved how my bouquet smoothly tied me into the 25,ooo rose petals on the walkway and how it calmed my nerves as I stood alone before the ceremony started. 


So, it was a TREMENDOUS GIFT I RECEIVED AT CHRISTMAS FROM SUSIE-MY WEDDING BOUQUET PRESERVED AND FRAMED!! It now graces a wall in our bedroom and it brings me back to the best day of my life each day that I look at it!  

Thank you Susie for a gift that I will cherish forever!  

0 comments: